Call (440) 449-3400 with Questions.
Dear Balance Solutions Patients,
The Balance Solutions Staff is making plans for our return to treating you in the clinic. We wanted to take a moment to address how as a physical therapy clinic, we are taking the necessary steps on how we will conduct business to protect the wellbeing of you and our employees. Please read below to see what we are doing to keep you safe during your visit. Preventing transmission of COVID-19, and any communicable disease is of the utmost importance within our facility.
- All Balance Solutions Employees will have their temperatures taken on arrival to work.
- All patients must take their temperature prior to attending an appointment, if above normal patients are asked to remain at home.
- Any Balance Solutions Employee that is not feeling will be asked to remain at home.
- All treating therapists will be wearing a mask and will wash their hands prior to bringing you into a room.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask on entering the facility and during their therapy; if you do not have a mask a disposable one will be provided to you.
- All patients will be asked to sanitize their hands on entry into the facility.
- If someone should drive you, or you should bring your children to the office, we ask that they either stay in the car or come into the treatment room with you. This will ensure proper social distancing in our waiting room and what we hope will be a safe and healthy environment.
- If provided with a mask, please take the mask with you when you leave and bring it to each follow up appointment as we have a limited number of masks.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a family member residing with you that is ill, we ask that you please cancel and reschedule your appointment until it is verified that they are not infected with Covid-19. If a family member residing with you tests positive for Covid-19, we ask that you self quarantine as recommended by the CDC.
- Frequently touched surfaces in the front office, waiting rooms, bathrooms, and gym will be disinfected frequently per recommended CDC guidelines with anti-viral solutions in the common waiting areas and restrooms.
- All treatment rooms will be disinfected and wiped down thoroughly per recommended CDC guidelines between each patient.
- In order to maintain social distancing, seating will be provided in the waiting room and gym area with all chairs spaced 8 feet apart.We will be staggering
- schedules in order to decrease the amount of people needing to check in or schedule appointments.
- When checking in or scheduling appointments, please wait behind the appropriate line positioned 6 feet apart from the individual in front of you.
As always, to help prevent the spread of germs, please remember:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you sneeze, or cough into your elbow.
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds, and encourage everyone in your home to do the same.
- Get in the habit of not touching your face.
- Refrain from hugs or handshakes for the time being.